SA – KA – RA
Sometimes you have to visit something again to find out what it represents to you, without being told what it is, you get to connect in with it. This is something that has happened to me in the last 12 months with the SA-KA-RA energy.
My Background with the energy
I was introduced to SA-KA-RA as Sakara, an element of Tera Mai Reiki and Seichem from my TM Master Teacher. I was instantly impressed with how that energy flowed as part of that system. It felt different to the other elements. All that changed in late 2015, however, as I found myself disconnecting with Ter Mai and having my attunements tweaked to re-connect with Reiki and separate my Ka Ba Sum energy from Seichem. My connection felt strongly of Japanese and not Egyptian descent. I felt my connection with Sakara disappear at that time.
What SA-KA-RA means
My initiation into Sakara energy as part of a system of healing never mentioned what the name stood for. I had no idea. A quick google said it was about fortune and manifesting. The thing was that it was fire energy, which felt for about transmuting, burning through to make changes real. I just accepted it as it was presented.
In Egyptian times,
- SA meant the first breath outward, or start of life, consciousness
- KA meant your double, the life force, or the inner power of the light.
- RA was of course, was the primary name of the sun god of Ancient Egypt. He (also known as Re) was considered to be the King of the Gods and thus the patron of the pharaoh and one of the central gods of the Egyptian pantheon. He was described as the creator of everything at certain times (other times it was Atum, or Atum Ra)
SA-KA-RA roughly equates to RA’s life force or power breath. The Breath of Ra is one based in fire, in his manifestation as the Sun, Sun God or holy flame. He brings the light which hold the sacred fire. It is his flame that this relates to.
Note: The reason why I break words like Merkaba and Sakara down to their sound patterns is two fold; One, to honour the meanings behind them as relating to Egyptian Heritage and two, the power of the name is restored when spoken in Ren form. Ren form is following the power of the vibration, the form and power that is held by sacred speech. Saying it with the slight delay gives more attention to it, than saying ‘Merk-u-bah’ or ‘Sack-ah-ruh’, etc. That’s just my opinion…
Reconnection to the Sacred Flame of Life
I have to be honest I was expecting Lions when this came through me during healing sessions, where I was getting very, very hot and hearing “Sa-Ka-Ra” over and over in my head. I guessed it was associated with Sekhmet. Well, I guess it kinda is, but not in a direct sense.
The energy directly relating to Ra from SA-KA-RA is from Dragons. I shouldn’t have been surprised since I have been working with Dragon energy for a few years now, but still.
Dragons? In Egypt? Really? you may ask, but there is evidence that the Egyptians worked with Dragons and that they played a part in life with Ra himself.
Thoth showed me the SA-KA-RA as a thin long Fire Dragon Dragon, carrying the Eye of Ra. There is more than meets the eye to this wondrous energy.
To reconnect with SA-KA-RA energy, there are going to be different ways from this one. This one, however is the way I was shown:
(Warning: This can be a hot or uncomfortable experience, whilst things are shifting through, it will usually pass though in no time!)
- Get yourself into a comfortable position, somewhere where you feel safe and are away from mobiles and tv/laptop, etc. Sit preferably sitting with hands outstretched, palms facing upwards or outwards.
- Close you eyes and take a few deep breaths to help yourself balance and ground.
- Draw the symbol (see below) in the air with one of your hands, saying (speak, chant or say in your mind) three times “SA- KA -RA”. n.b. Draw the symbol from top to bottom, starting with the inner dot and going outwards.
- Return your hand to the initial position and allow the energy to connect and integrate with you.
- Feel the energy. Note: You may feel like a pulsing going through your body and you may feel yourself heating up! If you are getting hotter, it is a sign you are connecting to the flame. If you don’t get this or a pulsing feeling, you may just be connecting to it in your own way.
- Finish with a show of gratitude, such as “thank you, thank you,thank you” and allow yourself to come around gently.